Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kamran

im soo upset SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASEEE

I have a realy really big red mark on my left cheek (i got 2 3 cysts in the SAME place so its as big as a full finger nail) its massive it changes colour. im on dans regimen and bp is making it worse yet if i dont apply it i get new spots and sometimes on the same place. i am happy with bp ad dans regimen but wtf shall i do to the red ark. yesterday it kept stinging and stinging and today after my shower its realy really sore. ive put vitamen E direct from the capsule on to it. do you think itl help heal it.

WHAT SHALL I DO IM DESPERATE I DONT MIND THE OTHERS BUT THIS IS MASSIVE SLAP BANG ON MY FACE :cry:

It stings and is sore yet isn't an open wound? Red marks don't sting and don't get sore. It may be an incipient pimple, too.

As you're not yet clear on the regimen, don't add in any other products yet for treating this spot. Once you're clear, AHA may help. Once you're clear, start the AHA SLOWLY or you risk irritation.

NI ITS NOT AN OPEN WOUND ITS FLAT. AND SOMETIMES CHANGES COLOUR SOMETIMES IT GET BETTER. BUT I NEED IT TO GO AWAY AND I AM CLEAR I HAVE NO PIMPLES JUST SCARS NOW WHAT SHALL I DO?

... Once you're clear, AHA may help. Once you're clear, start the AHA SLOWLY or you risk irritation.

ITS FLAT AND DOEASNT HAVE ANY BUMP IT WAS FINE. BUT AS IVE INCREASED THE AMOUNT OF BP ITS PEELED AND PEELED ND WHEN I APPLIED IT TODAY IT JUST LOOKED SORE LIKE ITS FRESHY BURNT

Take a deep breath. Relax. And turn off your caps lock.

Once you're calm, read the pinned posts at the top of this forum for lots of helpful information.

Guest frogskinshoelace

We've all been there. I had countless amounts of "meltdowns" as I liked to call them.

You just need to find a treatment. If its causing you this much stress, I highly recommend dermatologist help. I was once like you, and I tried all of these home remedies and over the counter products. The trouble is, each of these treatments take months to see results. So you can use said treatment for months, and get nowhere. This is what happened to me. Treatment after remedy after treatment not working for years, until I got professional help.

Since that time my marks have made tremendous strides towards fading. I don't have any more of those "meltdowns" like it seems you are having now. Trust me brah, been there done that.

ive been to a derm they dont seem to help.he jus sed to me to let them fade away...

but i cant you no what i mean. what treatment you get done?

Guest frogskinshoelace
ive been to a derm they dont seem to help.he jus sed to me to let them fade away...

but i cant you no what i mean. what treatment you get done?

Get a new derm, that guys a fucking moron. They can give you retin a, chemical peels, or laser treatment. Im getting a series of 2 different lasers. Very expensive but highly effective. You get what you pay for.

i cant because you only get ones the nhs give you. but ive been to 3 and they havent all been helpful sometimes they just say youl grow out of it or youl have to live with it. they havnt suggested any lasers or anything like that. ive tried all the topi for acne and dans regimen has done wonders i dont have any active acne although i can get the odd pimple ocasionally which doesnt bother me. its just that big scar thing and i think its got a dormant cyst under it coz it slightly hurts but its not the whole scar that hurts its just the side of it, if that makes sense.

ive tried retin a, my skin didnt agree at all and caused me to break out. it was a big no no for me. also i am asian though i have quite fair skin even though my familys darker than me so im really reluctant to try lasers i just dont want to risk it. im witing for emu oil and gonna apply that to the scar thing and carry on with dans regimen.

at the moment in applyin vitmin E and its improved abit

thanks! yes its improved alot! its half the size of what it was. but ive still got a a mark at the bottom of it (it was huge before) and i think theres a pimple underneath or something it doeasnt hurt when i poke it but hurts when i poke it with my ail .weird. but i think i might have a pimple just sat there waiting to come out. im not going to let it and scab my face again because i know it will be huge. so on that specific spot im puttin bp and leaving the rest alone. so far so good. lets just hope i dont et a pimple on top of it!