Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LipsLikeMorphine

Any affordable blush for an acne-sufferer?

Well I like everyday minerals they offer samples that are $2.50 or so and then they have sample packages that are like $5 or if you buy something else then you get them for free. Overall they never seemed to break me out.

Then there's silk naturals they have small samples too. They have more shimmery blushes though (at least that's what I got, I'm sure they prob have matte). They are very simple in the ingredients that they use so you can check to see if they will irritate your skin.

What make up line are you using now?

i use wet n wild loose mineral blushes. they don't irritate my skin, and they give you a lot of product. i also like the physician's formula mineral blushes. pigmented, and easy to apply because it's in compact form.

physicians formula mineral wear blushes are good and they are very cheap and you can get them pretty much anywhere

I would also recommend Physician's Formula, although I'm currently in love with one of Revlon's older limited edition lines.