Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
heyguys14

MSM review

Hello, I'm posting a review about MSM that I will update week by week. After 4 days, 2 deep blackheads that I had for probably over 10 months was gone! I tried using tweezers and everything to get it out. They were even inside a pimple! After my 4th day of taking MSM the blackhead loosened up and i wiggled it out and a bunch of HUGE white gunk came out (i know it's gross), i was so happy though! I literally thought it was permanent and that nothing would get rid of it.

Now about my scars and dosage.

I have been taking 1 teaspoon everyday, it's now been almost 3 weeks. I'm going to start taking 2 tsps a day until i reach 4 tsps. It's very true that your body will fix what it wants to first and NOT go by your agenda when it's detoxing your body of toxins. I love MSM because it pulls out toxins from your body. I have took medicine when i was little and maybe some tylonol here and there and maybe drank a few times as a teen so I'm sure it will detox my liver and get rid of the toxins from the medicine I used to take when i was little FIRST. THEN, it will follow my agenda lol (which is acne scars).

Other than that, I have noticed other things it has been doing to my body. Such as making my nails and hair thicker, and grow faster. My skin is alot softer, my overtweezed eyebrows have been growing VERY RAPIDLY since i stopped tweezing , i will probably have full eyebrows in a month.

My skin is in much better condition and has a glow.

Nothing has happened to my scars YET, I still have to detox the rest of the toxins out of my body until my immune system can work on my scars.

So, i will try something topically.

I heard of wheatgrass removing pitted scars in 1 week. she had DEEP pits too and it worked for her. I'm sure it's because of the massive amounts of chloryphil in wheatgrass, it's astounding!

I'm going to by wheatgrass today and ater 1 week i will post a review for everyone :)

Don't give up on miracle cures~

hi there. just stumbled upon your post while doing a google search. was wondering if you could give me an update on your treatment and what have you since discovered about MSM? do's and don'ts? I bought it a bottle bc i found that it helps with hair growth (recently got my hair chopped WAY too short) and coincidentally, i also suffer from acne. Could you give me some tips on dosage? i was told you should work your way up. Any feedback is appreciated! thanks :)

hi there. just stumbled upon your post while doing a google search. was wondering if you could give me an update on your treatment and what have you since discovered about MSM? do's and don'ts? I bought it a bottle bc i found that it helps with hair growth (recently got my hair chopped WAY too short) and coincidentally, i also suffer from acne. Could you give me some tips on dosage? i was told you should work your way up. Any feedback is appreciated! thanks :)

i cannot help but think its a personal thing. i've been taking MSM daily for the past 4-5 months and havent noticed a significant reduction in my acne. im taking HA supplements and the bulk of the tablet is MSM, so on average im taking between 1800-3600 mgs daily. it has a slight skin smoothing ability which is great, so i can recommend it for that alone.

basically MSM is similar to sulfur - at least that has been my impression during my searches online. sulfur is known to work really well as a topical, so this remains a possibility too.

im also taking flush niacin at the moment and i think that is working. i havent had a breakout in about a week and my red marks look like they are clearing faster than they would otherwise. its also a great detox and removes toxins stored within the fatty tissues of the body. it also lowers cholesterol quite substancially. so a great product all up ;)

Edited by gimme gimme gimme

wow this thread is old..it reminds me i still have alot of MSM left in my cabinet i should start using it again. i dont remember why i stopped...you can take as much as you want, 3 spoon fulls starting at 1 spoonfull a day until maybe 2 weeks when your body is used to it.

I stopped taking it when i started water fasting i think, because you cant really intake anything but water on a water fast...

im going on a 21 day water fast when im off from school..ill post on here after 21 days and see if acne scars really do go away with water fasting.

wow this thread is old..it reminds me i still have alot of MSM left in my cabinet i should start using it again. i dont remember why i stopped...you can take as much as you want, 3 spoon fulls starting at 1 spoonfull a day until maybe 2 weeks when your body is used to it.

I stopped taking it when i started water fasting i think, because you cant really intake anything but water on a water fast...

im going on a 21 day water fast when im off from school..ill post on here after 21 days and see if acne scars really do go away with water fasting.

How is water fasting supposed to heal scars?

Did MSM continue to work as well as it did in your first post?