Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cjaesee

Prascion / Plexxion and Benzoyl Peroxide

Afternoon,

I was wondering if anyone has been on a similar regimen as myself for body acne (labeled as folliculitus by one doctor - but not sure). I have a proprianibacterium based acne/folliculitis. This all just started occurring in January of this year after visiting an indoor waterpark. I have been put on a regimen of washing with Prascion / Plexxion soap in the morning and then Benzoyl Peroxide at night (head to toe).

Been doing the regimen for 4 weeks now and had excellent results. I have a single red spot here and there (2 - 3 on body tops at a time) but all areas are now clear (including my chest which held out for moisturizer before clearing). I have been clear mostly since the end of week 2 and completely clear since end of week 3.

If anyone else has had a similar regimen or situation, I would like to trade notes. Specifically, how your situation held up after beginning to ween off of the treatment. I am really looking forward to not using BP every night and maybe one day using normal soap (that doesn't smell up the bathroom).

Regards,

Jim

Edited by cjaesee