Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
David11

I need your Advise

ok so its almost my 21st birthday and im going to Vegas to celebrate it. So you know theres going to be alcohol involved. I really want to drink but im worried my liver will get damaged. I have heard people on accutane drinking, and theres no side effects to it. So just want to get your opinions on it!!! Thank YOu!!!

You really shouldn't drink on accutane. I understand that it's your 21st bday and you wanna celebrate, but I don't wanna see you in the emergency room on your birthday, either. Play it safe and stay clean until you're done with the accutane.

You can drink. Just don't overdo it for multiple nights in a row. I'm on accutane and still go out with friends and keep up with them drink for drink, but then i'm sure to give myself a bit of a break before doing it again. Being on accutane shouldn't stop you from a normal 21st.

Guest DireStraits

Have a drink just don't go nuts. Its your 21st give yourself a break, but then after that go back to being strict on the alco for the rest of your course.

I had a glass of vodka on the weekend and was fine, then again thats the first time i've had a drink in a long time.

Theres plenty of topics on this so search them and check them out.

but I don't wanna see you in the emergency room on your birthday, either.

LoL

Yes mum :rolleyes:

Edited by DireStraits

Get fucked up :cool2: It's Vegas! and your 21st!!! When I was on tane I went overseas and did a contiki tour and literally drank like everyday. I stopped taking tane half way through, not because anything bad happened but just because I forgot to take it =/ But yeh before that I drank a bit too. Nothing happened to me :D

Have an awesome time!

Thanks peepz for your opinions, im glad most of you said to drink cuz thats what i really want to do!!!...but just wont overdo it!!!...havent drank at all since starting accutane so hopefully it wont hurt me as much!!!

My derm said its fine to have a couple drinks once a week, but dont get overboard/drunk because it puts excess stress on the liver and the liver on accutane is stressed enough

Edited by steve32