Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paparazzi25

What brand Isotretinoin are you/did you use?

I am just curious what brand everyone used or are currently using. Originally my Dermatologist was going to perscribe me Amnesteem because most of her patients (and others in the office) have had better results with that kind. But she changed her mind because Claravis is the cheapest one with my kind of insurance. So really I know everyone reacts differently but even though all these have Isotretinoin in them are they any different? I am not honestly sure whether I would want that apparently worked BEST for most people or the cheapest one. If the brand doesn't really matter and it is all the same I will start with Claravis

Hi,

As i understood all the laboratories that manufactured Isotretinoin should use the same raw material and agents to create the medication.

Remember, Roaccutane or Accutane its the first medications created by La Roche Labs, but after their exclusive permission expires other laboratories can manufactures the medications at similar or low cost.

I use Isoface, from PROCAPS laboratories, but i heard good comments for Claravis as well.