Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys please read this and give me some advice on getting clear skin!!! :sick:

I stumbled on this website a while ago and have used it for it's resources, but just recently I have joined. So I ordered the starter kit and was really excited from all the success stories to get rid of my acne finally. I've used differin, retin-a, proactiv, brovoxl, freaking everything haha, and now I'm giving this a shot.

Before I started, my acne consisted of the normal whiteheads/pustules and a few blackheads and papules, but my main problem (I think) is red marks...for example, where old acne has been I guess. It's my skin, no active pimples, but it looks like acne because it's red. Also my chin and sides of my throat under my cheeks have lots of pustules

I have used Dan's regimen RELIGIOUSLY morning and night with a fingers length of BP. My skin is never irritated, just maybe a tiny bit dry after cleansing but the BP and Moisturizer cure that.

It is now day 20 (almost end of 3rd week) and my whiteheads are pretty much gone, (one on my chin) and i have some papules (sounds gross, but there not. I dont know what to call them, they're kinda dark red and sometimes get cut and bleed a tiny bit if i wash too hard). My blackheads have cleared around my nose too. So I guess looking back it's not a baaaad start, but I want it gone haha. (I ATTACHED 4 PICTURES OF MY FACE AS OF TONIGHT; it looks a little worse in person keep in mind).

I guess what I'm asking you guys is is it normal to be at about my progress with 3 weeks of day and night regimen? I'm also wondering if my red spots will be hopefully be gone by around the 8 week mark at the most. Is the BP actually gonna help fade them or not affect them at all?

ANY advice would be appreciated! Thanks for reading :dance:

post-132745-1278388225_thumb.jpg

post-132745-1278388234_thumb.jpg

post-132745-1278388239_thumb.jpg

post-132745-1278388243_thumb.jpg

post-132745-1278388225_thumb.jpg

post-132745-1278388234_thumb.jpg

post-132745-1278388239_thumb.jpg

post-132745-1278388243_thumb.jpg

Sounds like completely normal progress to me.

Please be sure to read the What to expect page as that helps you see what's normal when you're starting out with the Regimen.

The Biggest Mistakes page will help you determine whether or not you should add that product or change up something with regards to the Regimen.

There's also a series of Frequently Asked Questions that address the most frequent questions that regularly come up.

Hope that helps. :)

Sounds like completely normal progress to me.

Please be sure to read the page as that helps you see what's normal when you're starting out with the Regimen.

The page will help you determine whether or not you should add that product or change up something with regards to the Regimen.

There's also a series of that address the most frequent questions that regularly come up.

Hope that helps. :)

Thank you so much :) I have already read those pages, but you still are a good help! I'll update my progress soon!