Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paparazzi25

What to use for Red marks on Accutane?

Sorry I post a lot on this topic, I am very nervous about my Accutane journey starting soon! Does Accutane help with Post acne red marks from BEFORE Accutane was used? if not what do you all reccomend using for the marks? I KNOW not to use AHA which I have been using before (Dan's specifically) because it burns and i'm sure the burn will get worse with Accutane treatment. I know Time is best but i have been waiting for 2 years and starting to get impacient!

As silly as this sounds...I have quite a bit of redness and post acne scars from the past, and am currently also on Accutane (month 2)....but look into a good quality powdered foundation.

I am a 22 year old male, and my parents recommended it maybe 2 or 3 months ago, and it has been the BEST decision I have made in a long time. Get it matched to your specific skin color. It may sound gay wearing a foundation as a guy, but tons of people do it, and it sounds like it could really help if you have some redness and post acne scars. It should help your confidence big time, and will help you on the road as you head towards Accutane.

It is worth a shot...it will make your complexion look 100x better. It is almost foreshadowing to life AFTER you finish Accutane. Good luck :-)