Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am allergic to egg. Yes! this cause acne on my neck and forehead if i eat in excess but does not harm if i eat once a week. But i guess i am also psychologically allergic to eggs now :D

because if i see it somewhere i get nausea. and its so hard to feel eat an egg.

please cure me :) just tell me something good about egg.

Same for me, if I eat eggs I get pimples on the back of my neck. It can take a few weeks after I stop for them to completely go away.

But when I was in Greece I could eat eggs no problem. Anyway I avoid them now.

Eggs have a lot of proteins and fats. These are really healthy and are a way better energy source as carbs. They are unprocessed and dont have any bad additives. They have a lot of nutrition. And is one of the best foods out there.

Get yourself checked, eggs are way to good to just rule out because you think you have a reaction.

Not surprising. Eggs are in the top 10 of most common allergens. It's usually the whites so don't be fooled into having egg whites only. You might try getting eggs from pastured chickens that eat they way chickens are supposed to.

post='2903465']

Not surprising. Eggs are in the top 10 of most common allergens. It's usually the whites so don't be fooled into having egg whites only. You might try getting eggs from pastured chickens that eat they way chickens are supposed to.

Eggs are AWESOME!

They are basically a multi vitamin in a shell! Plenty of proteins and fats with both fast and slow digesting protein (i think).

Eggs are AWESOME!

They are basically a multi vitamin in a shell! Plenty of proteins and fats with both fast and slow digesting protein (i think).

liver is more nutrient dense..