Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kbeats

Tried everything for red marks on chin, nothing works.

I have reddish marks across my whole chin, they are not dark red, but are noticeable. I think they are from previous whiteheads, but am not sure as I do not have a huge acne problems (just a few whiteheads every month). I use a clearasil daily face wash which I have read great things about, and have been using it for a year. I recently found out that if i wash my face less (than my prev. 2 times a day) the marks seem to fade. So i have completely stopped washing my chin besides using hot water. I have not really broken out since, so I am not very tempted to wash my chin again for a while, but the red marks still remain noticeable, even though they faded slightly over this week. Immediately after washing my face with the clearasil the marks look worse. I have tried green tea, salicylic acid, and a lot more, but these marks do not seem to fade. Any suggestions to get rid of this? I guess my skin is somewhat sensitive as everything i use (including hot water occasionally) make it look worse.