Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello. I have oily/sometimes dry/ ultra sensitive skin and I'm always looking for better products that don't irritate my skin.

At the moment I use puprose gentle cleansing wash and cerave moisturing lotion. They are nice but I'm always left really red and the cerave sometimes burns my skin.

So I came across the DDF sensitive skin cleansing gel and the DDF oil free ultra lite moisturizer. They both seem nice and get pretty good reviews on MUA.

But of course I gotta check with everyone here!!! Who has ever used or still uses these products. I wanna try them out but I want more opinions before I buy. They are very pricy!

What's it like? My face tends to get really red after I wash it. Is it calming? And it doesn't cause breakouts right? Cuz it didn't say oil free which makes me a little nervous

What's it like? My face tends to get really red after I wash it. Is it calming? And it doesn't cause breakouts right? Cuz it didn't say oil free which makes me a little nervous

Haha I don't think oil free is really an important distinction. I use argan oil on my face and it's the best if you see what I mean. I can barely tell I am using a cleanser except for the fact my face is clean after which is pretty remarkable. It's the least irritating thing evaaaa

Okay I'm defianty going to try it and the moisturizer. I need something that doesn't burn. Does the cleanser take off skin makeup or no? I have a nice cleansing oil but it'd be sweet to get rid of another step.

Okay I'm defianty going to try it and the moisturizer. I need something that doesn't burn. Does the cleanser take off skin makeup or no? I have a nice cleansing oil but it'd be sweet to get rid of another step.

Oh yeah it takes off skin makeup! I personally use Neutrogena wipes usually for my eye makeup, so I haven't used DDF on that. I'm pretty sure it does, maybe I will try it tonight. I am just trying to keep the wrinkling down :(

Let me know how they work out!!

Hahaha well ya something else for the eye makeup. But I just mean for staright foundation. That'd be awesome if it did! I'll let you know how it turns out. Can't get it for a week though. I'm at a lake in the middle of no where :)

Hahaha well ya something else for the eye makeup. But I just mean for staright foundation. That'd be awesome if it did! I'll let you know how it turns out. Can't get it for a week though. I'm at a lake in the middle of no where :)

Oh hahaha good I was like, hmmm... mascara can be pretty tough! It takes everything off your skin, definitely ;)

Aw man!! I wish I could teleport you some !!

Hahahah okay that's amazing! I've never had a cleanser that takes off makeup! Hahaha I wish u could! I wanna start it! It sounds so nice. Price... Is a little scary

Hahahah okay that's amazing! I've never had a cleanser that takes off makeup! Hahaha I wish u could! I wanna start it! It sounds so nice. Price... Is a little scary

Really?!?! That's crazy girl! Your cleanser should definitely be able to take off makeup! :) It is, but thr thing is it's a large bottle, takes off makeup, only requires like a dime sized amount, lasts forever. And doesn't irritate the skin AT ALL. Pretty worth it right? Better than a bunch of bad ones!

P.S.

If you get it from Sephora you can return with receipt for a full refund if you don't like it. But I'm sure you will!

Edited by bek_cogent

hahhaha, is it a pump bottle?? i can't tell from the pic. Ya if it lasts a while then its defiantly worth the price..

I love sephora. Ill most likely get it from there. They take back anything, so thats a plus

hahhaha, is it a pump bottle?? i can't tell from the pic. Ya if it lasts a while then its defiantly worth the price..

I love sephora. Ill most likely get it from there. They take back anything, so thats a plus

Haha no it's a normal bottle... they just have this plastic thing covering it which is actually handy for not spilling and stuff. I've had mine for like a month and you can barely tell and I accidentally spilled bunch too!!

okayyy sweet. and did u get the one with SPF? i don't think i will. im really sensitive with sunscreen.

okayyy sweet. and did u get the one with SPF? i don't think i will. im really sensitive with sunscreen.

Oh yeah I only use the cleanser. I use La Roche Posay moisturizer with sunscreen.. it has done a GREAT job of protecting my skin and not breaking me out. I used it when I was at Disney and my face didn't get burned at all and I didn't even reapply. 3 days straight.