Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

do any of u guys have any tips on getting rid of blackheads? :think: wat R some good products that i could use? please give me some advice i would really apprecitate it.....THANK YOU. :wink:

Getting rid of surface blackheads can only be removed with extraction.

Using a combo of an SA wash and BP I find works really well. Also regular facials and masks help to control the oil. Hope this helps.

Actually BP itself is not very againts bleakheads, you should be basing more on a SA product, like Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub, and also a strong exfoliator like Alpha Hydroxy (AHA), found in products like Eucerin Renewal or Proactiv Toner

dont use BP on blackheads..thats a bad bit of info......wash with SA and apply alpha hydroxy cream...also look for home remedies on facials and buy mask from the store..i use ST IVES BETA HYDROXY

dont worry too much about what u wash ur face with the product isnt really on ur face long enough to work very well if u have a lot of blackheads.

at night time only....

wash with plain water or ur favarate mild clenser then try using a generous amount neutrogena Pore refining toner to remove any left over dirt from the skin , this contains AHA and BHA , then apply somthing like neutrogena clear pore treatment (wich contains 2% BHA ) in a thick film too ur blackhead areas and leave on all night , BHA needs to be left on a long time too work best not just a 5 min wash

continue to use a lot of bp in the other areas of ur face if you need it to get rid of and prevent acne.