Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
babyangel

My twist on the regimen

Alrighty then, I'm an 11 year old girl and i have acne. I had on huge blackhead on my cheek and several whiteheads on my forehead. When I applied lots of benzoyl perozide on the blackhead for a week or two, I woke up and there was this hard yellowish ball that was falling out of it and I just picked it off, like it came off when it touched it! I think the benxouyl perozide got rid of the blackhead because it oxygenates the skin and gets rid of bacteria so im super happy!

This is my regimen, ps. I used to pick my pimples off and I had icky scars, my DOCTOR told me they wont go away, but they are going! But this is mostly Dan's regiment, I just HAVE MY OWN TWIST ON IT! So yeah, its basically Dan's regimen with a twist!

In the morning:

Wash face with cetaphil gentle cleanser

Pat face dry

Apply cetaphil mousturizer

In the night:

Wash face with cetaphil gentle cleanser

pat face dry

Apply lots of benzoyl perozide clearasil 10%

GO TO BED!

aND yes, I know most of you are thinking, but wont my skin get flaky and dry? I say no, just put lots of mousturizer in the morning. I'm not saying this works for everybody,but it worked for me!

I just wanted to share this, so maybe some other people can benefit from it!

Edited by babyangel