Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ccjk

I wish i can see myself from another person's eyes

i want to be somebody else for a day so that i can "really" see my self; view from a 3rd party unbiased eyes.

I'm not sure whether I'd want to or not :think: Because I see myself this way every day, I get used to the way I look, with all my red marks and so on........ For someone that doesn't see me much I guess it would be quite a shock for them?! :lol:

Wow I’m not as brave as you all I have to do is look at a photograph and that’s scary enough. But through someone else’s eyes? I probably look like I have leprosy!

still and interesting thought though!

Yeah id like to aswell, it would be good to see exactly how I look from someone elses eyes and to see if its better or worse than I think.

Its hard to tell how bad your skin is when looking through the mirror or photographs because we are so used to seeing ourselves this way that its hard to form an unbiased opinion

I don't want to look at myself and I don't want other people looking at me. Haha. My nose has been broken and I had surgery on it but one side of my face looks ugly and one side looks good. I hate going out. :P

I don't want to look at myself and I don't want other people looking at me. Haha. My nose has been broken and I had surgery on it but one side of my face looks ugly and one side looks good. I hate going out. :P

Oh come on! If the avatar of your profile is the pic where you already had the surgery, then i don't see anything wrong at all with it, perfectly normal nose! And even if there are noticable signs, i think you still look great! And by saying ugly... do you mean that you have red marks or something on one side, and the other is cleaner? Than that's just a question of time... i think we are all beautifull, only acne adds abit of a dark pattern to that beautifullness... well, for me it does.

Oh come on! If the avatar of your profile is the pic where you already had the surgery, then i don't see anything wrong at all with it, perfectly normal nose! And even if there are noticable signs, i think you still look great! And by saying ugly... do you mean that you have red marks or something on one side, and the other is cleaner? Than that's just a question of time... i think we are all beautifull, only acne adds abit of a dark pattern to that beautifullness... well, for me it does.

Thank you so much!! What I mean is that it's still crooked. I got the surgery at a young age and the way I've grown into it is gross. It pulls my eye area up and I look sunken which is weird. One side looks really crooked and large and my profile is nasty. The other side doesn't show the crookedness and looks more normal. Acne doesn't help either but for me it's not as big of a problem because it comes and goes. Thank you for your reply, really. :)

bek_cogent, i think you should reconsider... because of all the educational institutions (well, school, 2nd school, other class, collage) i have been in, i have seen alot of girls, from beautifull and nice looking, to simpler girls. So personally, i think you are not unatractive in any way... on the contrary you are a very bright and attractive girl, you just need to change abit if your attitude twards yourself. Be happy :dance:

sorry for teh offtopic.

bek_cogent, i think you should reconsider... because of all the educational institutions (well, school, 2nd school, other class, collage) i have been in, i have seen alot of girls, from beautifull and nice looking, to simpler girls. So personally, i think you are not unatractive in any way... on the contrary you are a very bright and attractive girl, you just need to change abit if your attitude twards yourself. Be happy :dance:

sorry for teh offtopic.

Haha maybe I should start seeing myself from someone else's eyes- you!!!

Thank you so much. It's hard when you have so much self loathing but I will try. I try to just move on and forget about my feelings and sometimes it works! Thank you so much for the sweet response. Very very kind of you.