Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rob1109

Spots under my chin

Hi guys,

Well im currernty on minocyline and duac. I sometimes miss my duac dose but never miss my pill. My face isnt 100% clear but ive managed to get with it. But recently I have started shaving, and under my chin i have broken out with maybe 3-5 small pimples. What the hell is going on?! my neck has always been crystal clear? is it the shaving maybe?

Hi guys,

Well im currernty on minocyline and duac. I sometimes miss my duac dose but never miss my pill. My face isnt 100% clear but ive managed to get with it. But recently I have started shaving, and under my chin i have broken out with maybe 3-5 small pimples. What the hell is going on?! my neck has always been crystal clear? is it the shaving maybe?

possible, I get ingrown hairs when I shave some areas. It can help to use a different shaving medium. Some people use oils to shave, Jojoba with a few drops of tea tree oil in it may help. Also they always tell women who get ingrown hairs to exfoliate soon after de-fluffing themselves so you could try this the day after to prevent ingrowns. Moisturising can help thoguh if you shave with jojoba this should help with that aswell.

do you shave with or against the grain? going against the grain can cause some guys to get ingrowns.

good luck