Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KaizaYu

Confused T-T

Guys can you give me a number which would be the maximum intake of carbohydrates, sugar, fiber etc for treating acne diet cause i am not sure how much is the right amount per day

Thanks much appreciated! :D i am a male btw so it may change the diet recommendation i think.

Edited by KaizaYu

I think it'd depend on height and age too. I wouldn't go counting all those things. But I think a google search similar to "recommended dietary (daily?) intake of carbohydrates" or something would help.

thx alot for the reply i was very unsure of what was the right diet for acne and abit still am but i wont worry too much about it just wont eat junk foods :D

thx alot for the reply i was very unsure of what was the right diet for acne and abit still am but i wont worry too much about it just wont eat junk foods :D

The best diet is the same one that's best for human health. A blood sugar stabilizing, nutrient dense, anti-inflammatory diet that doesn't include anything you have an intolerance for. Eat real food, veggies, fruit, fish, chicken, etc. Limit dairy, grains, sugar, but you need to try avoiding those completely for a period each along with other common allergens and problematic foods.

Carbs as low as possible i guess. But make sure you get enough calories (around 2000-3000 right?) Do what alternate sais above.

thx guys much appreciated ! :D Is just that my beutician neighbour said that if u eat little to no meat for 2 weeks it would do good and its been so hard to stay to that maybe its true because i have read about testosterone in meat and that may change my hormone levels