Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AnabolicSlim

Accutane and still have zee chest acne

Hey people, Im in my final month of accutance, 5 months, 80mg a day. Accutane litteraly cleared my face in 2 weeks, but my chest...haha. So i workout, and i do take supplements (Whey, creatine, and an Intraworkout) I orginally thought when i performed a chest excerise like a bench press or a fly, my pecs would squeeze the zits that i had in between them, so i had a bunch of scabs, went to the derm and she told me to pick the scabs, to my surprise since then my chest improved alot, this was at about the end of month 2. right now, beginning month 5, i just got a cyst, although it went away very quickly, and i have about 4 small zits. My chest acne is very centralized, right between my pecs. At about month 3, my derm told me to put BP on it, and it has helped out. right now it has helped. but now since i am almost finished my course, month left, I was wondering, should i stop with the BP, and let accutance do its thing for the last month....any suggestions?