Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
slokos

Two dark spots on my face...please help! (pics)

Okay, I already don't have the best complexion (working on it) but this has really been bothering me. I had a pretty nasty pimple about two MONTHS ago and it stopped swelling, but it left me with this:

post-132667-1278276920_thumb.jpg

I've tried using Proactiv Skin Lightening Lotion and it doesn't seem to have any effect....I don't know what else to do! Is it still an active pimple? It's flat now, but very ugly...and very noticeable even from far away :(

ANY info and advice would be very, very appreciated! Thanks!

post-132667-1278276920_thumb.jpg

Edited by slokos

I'm going through the same thing, if it's flat means it's most likely a mark. What color is it btw? Can't really tell from the picture.

It's brown/red and maybe even a little black basically. It's awful haha. I didn't know if lasers would be a good place to start (I'm trying to see a dermatologist first, but they are all really booked up) but I'll give the laser places a call, thanks! I'd really like to get rid of it before the summer is over :X

Edited by slokos

Umm...so it's starting to finally to fade a bit and now I have a new problem! Haha. The skin lightening cream I used for a month or so left a small patch of my skin a lighter color (obviously) Should I just go tanning or something? Or is that going to make it worse? I guess I should have researched this cream a bit more. Does it prevent tans in that particular area?

Thanks!