Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
des

Sigh, SOOO Stressed over damn face

today I was at the beach and me and my friends took some close up pics...I am soooo frustrated, when the pictures were posted, I have all these damn red marks and some acne on my face I look terrible. And I look at my friends and they all have clear faces...WHY GOD?

When can I be like them? With perfect faces?

I am just frustrated frustrated frustrated...Will I ever be clear?

I just thought to myself, next time my friends wanna take a pic i shouldn't be in it cuz my acne will ruin the otherwise picture perfect picture...arghhh...

This is much easier said than done, but getting stressed about it will make it worse. Stress makes you break out, there's evidence of that now. I'm sure you'll be clear one day and we all have our good photos and bad photos. I have some where it looks like I don't have acne and some where you can tell, up close. Plus, it depends if it's a digital camera or not and the lighting. I always wear makeup in photos too which helps.

Try and enjoy yourself with your friends and don't think that way if you can help it. I'm sure your friends worry their big nose or buck teeth or some other flaw they don't like will ruin a photo. And I honestly don't believe acne can ruin a photo anyway.

I have very few photos from me teenage years..I was ultra-sensitive to having my picture taken and wouldn't (and still don't) if I have some unsightly blemish. But now I would kill to have more pictures from then. The absense of images is a far more depressing legacy of acne than some photos of me with bad skin woulda been.

Try to make sure, your the one making the photo's, then you can pic your best photo's. I also retouch my photo's a bit with photoshop if my acne is visible and others will see the photo. It really makes much difference. Unfortunately acne can't be severe when retouching cuz then you'll notice the it's fake

yeah i know...when i take it's okay becuz i can retouch...but my friend happened to bring a camera and he's the one that posted it haha...sux for me.

my skin is so blotchy it just stands out so much