Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
singingfool

Sleeping in Makeup

I was wondering how often you makeup wearers sleep in your makeup? Like maybe you take a nap during the day with it on?

Edited by singingfool

Also which ingredients do I need to look for in makeup... which ingredients break people out?

Edited by singingfool

If u tak a nap I'm sure it's fine to have makeup on. I rarelly sleep with it on. Except for like that rare occasion I've had to much to drink and fall asleep with it on. I haven't broken out the times I've done it but I wouldn't sleep with makeup on unless it's by accident.

There's a website that names ingriedents that r good or bad in makeup. Just google like "zero zits detective" something like that and you'll find the site

in my experience, it's a highly personal thing to break out for a product. Like, some people break out from some ingredients, some people don't. Not to say certain ingredients aren't usually bad for all acne prone people, but that you don't really know what will or wont break you out until you try it.

to second x3... I don't think it's good to ever sleep in make-up. It happens, I have passed out for a nap before in make-up. But I think it's really bad to do it on a regular basis.

Sometimes I nap in it but I feel better when I don't. I've fallen asleep with makeup like 3x this year, like when I could barely even walk up the stairs to get to my bed. Other than that never!

If u tak a nap I'm sure it's fine to have makeup on. I rarelly sleep with it on. Except for like that rare occasion I've had to much to drink and fall asleep with it on. I haven't broken out the times I've done it but I wouldn't sleep with makeup on unless it's by accident.

There's a website that names ingriedents that r good or bad in makeup. Just google like "zero zits detective" something like that and you'll find the site

Hmm I

can't find this list.

Ahh, I never sleep in my makeup, ever. No matter how tired I am, haha.

That is such a good way to be. You don't even take naps with it on?

Just type Zero zits detective into google and it's the first link. It's like zerozits.com/ something something something

i never ever let myself sleep with makeup on, no matter what. just thinking about it makes me cringe lol. i have to wash my face every night before bed, even if im super tired i force myself to.

i never ever let myself sleep with makeup on, no matter what. just thinking about it makes me cringe lol. i have to wash my face every night before bed, even if im super tired i force myself to.

Do you wear makeup every day?

i wear make-up everyday and take it off everynight b4 bed. I make sure my make up is mineral because the oil causes break outs

Ahh, I never sleep in my makeup, ever. No matter how tired I am, haha.

That is such a good way to be. You don't even take naps with it on?

No naps, nothing. I just will not sleep with it on. The one time I did, when I was in ninth grade and unaware of makeup, I took a nap - and developed four new pimples. Never again. Just thinking about it makes me cringe :ninja:

well, I dont leave my makeup on when i go to sleep :naughty: but at day time it does happen sometimes... :think:

the skin breathes while u sleep so make sure that u clean your face before bed and look for mineral , oil free makeup.