Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SurferGirl656

Clear once with diet... im doing it again :)

Hello :)

[so about April/May this year i got completely clear. no pimples no red marks it was actually amazing :surprised: . i started a new diet that took about two months to give me these results. then about a week or two after this i had a professional show that i was in that ran for 13 nights and i got home at 10:30 each night (and still had to go to school next day) i was so run down nd tired i ate literally whatever i could find which ended up being bad foods like cookies, sweets etc. im kicking myself now because i was so happy and so confident just a few months ago and i wrecked it. my skin isnt horrible now id say light/moderate acne but after being clear i seems like severe. but i need to point out the first time i did this diet i started out with huge cystic acne and painful zits all over my face and body, it was disguiting, so this diet isnt just for the "light" acne sufferers. so im back to log my results as i do it all over again and hopefully you can follow me and get these results too. so here we go:

b]Diet:

No sugar in any form (honey, sugar, fruit etc..)

No gluten grains

No soy

No pre packaged/prepared meals

What i'll be eating in a nutshell:

Vegetables

Meat (organic beef, chicken etc..)

Some nuts (hazelnuts, almonds..)

Grains occasionally (brown rice and quinoa)

Lots of fresh water

Ginger and herbal teas

So i know if your just starting this seems so effing hard but ive done this before so im sure ill be fine. what you have to remember is no food tastes as good as clear skin feels. i repeat that in my head everytime i want a brownie or some bread. hopefully in a few weeks ill have the same results i had last time. wish me luck!

xx

SurferGirl656

Edited by SurferGirl656

WEEK 1

Monday 5 July 20190

So i started this diet about a week ago but i didnt started logging until now because as i remember from last time i didnt really see anything different until around then. So basically i've been eating what is on the diet plan but i did slip up twice once i ate potatoes which im not meant to have and two days ago i ate a large bowl of white rice and a few french fries and what happened next day and days after BAM breakouts. not really bad but a few red bumps that are annoyin as hell.

Skin status:

Forehead: Clear, a few skin coloured bumps but they not noticeable.

Cheeks: Right cheek is clear but a few little bumps and about 4 red marks. Left cheek clear but little tiny bumps near jaw and two red bumps (from cheating in the diet).

Temples: clear on the right but a quite big bump on the left.

Chin: One bump on the left side and a healing cyst and two bumps on the right.

Symptoms: my stomach has been gurgling and ive felt pretty tired and have gotten a few bad headaches. i got this alot worse when i first did this diet, the symptoms were horible during the detox but it was worth it :)

SurferGirl656

xx

Day 9

So i've definetly hit the part i hated the most last time. The detox breakout. Right now i have around 5-8 small pimples on my face, the msot ive had in a very long time. Its really embarassing and frustrating but i did this to myself by cheating the diet so now i have to deal with my consequences. I went out last night to the movies with my girlfriends to see esclipse and although i was feeling pretty self concious and uncomfortable i got through it and it actually made me want to stick to the diet. I cant wait until i can go out completely confident :D

Diet:

I've stuck to the diet pretty well im proud of myself haha

What i've been eating the last two days since i updated:

Eggs for breakfast with two pieces of gluten free bread

Chicken with garlic and spices and quinoa for lunch

Garlic mince with onions and a small bowl of brown rice

Hummus or nuts for snacks.

Symptoms:

My stomach definelty is getting better, i've had no headaches and my energy has been up, i think before i was experiencing die off symptoms which i remember from last time.

Skin:

i definelty have a lot more breakouts. but they are healing well and besides the little red bumps that are here and there the skin underneath is very calm looking which is exciting. The red bumps i get on my chest are also clearing up which is very nice.

SurferGirl656

xx

So i know that my skin is healing, but im still getting pretty impatient. There are no huge pimples on my face it just looks kinda red and it seems like nearly every pore has decided to show a tiny skin coloured bump so my face feels really rough which is really grose and annoying :( my forehead even has tiny bumps and i never get breakouts there. my body acne has pretty much completely gone which was never severe but was SO up and down i never knew if i would be able to were a nice dress the next day. So overall i know im still in my detox breakout stage which is the hardest part but im basically tryna stay postive ;)

So i know that my skin is healing, but im still getting pretty impatient. There are no huge pimples on my face it just looks kinda red and it seems like nearly every pore has decided to show a tiny skin coloured bump so my face feels really rough which is really grose and annoying :( my forehead even has tiny bumps and i never get breakouts there. my body acne has pretty much completely gone which was never severe but was SO up and down i never knew if i would be able to were a nice dress the next day. So overall i know im still in my detox breakout stage which is the hardest part but im basically tryna stay postive ;)

how are things going for you now?