Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
falnhart

Has Anyone Gotten 80-100% Improvement?

What type of scars did you have, ie. boxcar, shallow, ice-pick, hills and valleys, etc..? Were they deep? What treatment/s did you have to get such improvement?

What type of scars did you have, ie. boxcar, shallow, ice-pick, hills and valleys, etc..?  Were they deep?  What treatment/s did you have to get such improvement?

I have, yes. Between needling and tca cross, I have gotten 80-90% improvement on many scars. I had tons of small, deep, pits and scarred pores. I had a huge boxcar on my right cheek as well as a few other boxcar type scars, but no rolling type scars. I'm hoping that my last tca cross (my 4th) will provide enough improvement that I won't have to worry about my scars for a while. I still need to have needling done on 3 chickenpox scars, but I'm not so self-conscious anymore, after my 2 needlings and 4 tca crosses. I had 5 huge pits that looked like holes in my cheek and 3 of the 5 are almost totally closed now. Probably after they fill in after my last cross, the other 2 will be greatly improved because I really attacked them during the last cross. Overall, I'm happy with the choices I have made with regard to scar revision. They have worked well for me. But you have to be patient and consistant.

I had a tattoo gun used during my needling sessions, not a hand tool.

All of the pertinent information with regard to my needling is in the 80 page needling thread. I am in Virginia and went to D.C. to Lilian. Please refer to that thread for more details. I think I start posting at or around page 44-45 or somewhere around there.

I did my own tca cross with 50% tca.