Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paparazzi25

Vitamins to take during accutane?

My dermatologist told me not to take Vitamins with Vitamin A in them while on Isotretinoin (I'm not sure which brand i'm getting, he just told me it would be a generic) and usually I take a Multivitamin with a small amount off Vitamin A. Anyone know which specific Vitamins are best to take during the Accutane journey?

i'd ask your derm first. if your going on accutane and your using these vitamins for your face you won't need them. acctuane will be doing enough on its own. if you use them as for your health, go for it, just ask first.

i'd ask your derm first. if your going on accutane and your using these vitamins for your face you won't need them. acctuane will be doing enough on its own. if you use them as for your health, go for it, just ask first.

I am not using vitamins on my face, I am just going to use CeraVe and Moisturizer while on Accutane. I just take a multivitamin for my health and wanted to know what i could take internally aswell as accutane

vitamin e and omega 3 is always good. abit of zinc too, and vitamin d, no vitamin a whatsoever

Not even vitamin a foods like tomatoes? Damn this is harder than I thought haha and I already was expecting it to be hard