Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-jordan-

Need a sunscreen or moisturizer with spf 15

Not bothered which, whatevers the best i suppose. It's been a hassle trying to find a decent moisturizer with spf and a sunscreen, and as summers already here, i need it asap!

My mother won't spend a fortune on it, will probably go up to around £5 per 100ml. She also wouldn't import things, and would only buy it from shops she has access to. :/

Thank you if anyone decides to help, which is unlikely as the UK section of this forum is like a ghost town. Worth a try though, I guess.

hmmm i thought this had spf in, Can't see it saying so on the website that's odd, I'm sure it was by botanics though.

gday. :cool:i have been on the regimen for a few months now for adult acne on my chin which is exacerbated by all the makeup I wear as a dancer and have seen amazing results. For spf (particularly during this heatwave!) I use invisible zinc - it is an aussie product that uses invisible zinc oxide. You know the image of the aussie lifeguard with the white stuff on their noses? well that is zinc, however a few years ago they released an invisible preparation. They now do a whole range of sunscreens, daily moisturisers and face powders. I use the face powder. It is on asos. com - its pricey but no nasty spf chemicals.

my regimen in the uk

AM cetaphil cleanser (from victoria health)

oxy on the spot (superdrug)

cetaphil moisturiser mixed with joboba oil(victoria health)

PM as above but once a week use trilogy rosehip oil from victoria health

Clinique City Block (for faces)- look on ebay - available in SPF 15, 25, 40. Haven't tried it yet myself, but has been recommended by other forum users.

gday. :cool: i have been on the regimen for a few months now for adult acne on my chin which is exacerbated by all the makeup I wear as a dancer and have seen amazing results. For spf (particularly during this heatwave!) I use invisible zinc - it is an aussie product that uses invisible zinc oxide. You know the image of the aussie lifeguard with the white stuff on their noses? well that is zinc, however a few years ago they released an invisible preparation. They now do a whole range of sunscreens, daily moisturisers and face powders. I use the face powder. It is on asos. com - its pricey but no nasty spf chemicals.

my regimen in the uk

AM cetaphil cleanser (from victoria health)

oxy on the spot (superdrug)

cetaphil moisturiser mixed with joboba oil(victoria health)

PM as above but once a week use trilogy rosehip oil from victoria health

I looked, it's really expensive :/ :(