Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
J91

How many times?

Hey all,

Just wondering im about to start the regimen. it says to use do that routine twice a day.

does that apply to people just starting out or is it because he has been using it for a while?

reason im asking is because on my panoxyl it says " this gel should be carefully applied once daily"

Thank in advance

i think most people start out using it twice a day. if you're worried because you have really sensitive skin, you can apply it just once a day for about a week or so, but i doubt you'll have much of a problem doing it twice. it really just applies to everyone. just make sure you moisturize!

Edited by Rawlin67

Hey all,

Just wondering im about to start the regimen. it says to use do that routine twice a day.

does that apply to people just starting out or is it because he has been using it for a while?

reason im asking is because on my panoxyl it says " this gel should be carefully applied once daily"

Thank in advance

I started once a day for about three days, then twice a day, using a small amount. You are going to get dry skin no matter what but if you start slower then the dryness should not be too bad. Panoxyl is very drying and I was more dry using panoxyl once a day than I am using dans twice a day!