Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Totallytexanyo

Unexpected success

I woke up one day and decided, "Wow, my body acne is still just as bad no matter how much I use all these topical products." So I just experimented using a basic body scrub that was pretty soft and started using regular soap.... it's done wonders. I'm pretty much 95% clear. Chest acne was obliterated. I feel awesome. Give it a try. Take a break from your regimen and just use a rag/body scrub and soap. I just showered whenever I felt dirty which was usually only once a day. sometimes twice. Oh. And have you ever touched a back that was clear of acne? And like really smooth too? Well... I know that feeling every morning :dance: I'm just saing, give it a try.

edit: I used dove soap by the way. the one with 5% moisturizer.

Also, I've been eating healthier if that makes a difference.

Edited by Totallytexanyo

I woke up one day and decided, "Wow, my body acne is still just as bad no matter how much I use all these topical products." So I just experimented using a basic body scrub that was pretty soft and started using regular soap.... it's done wonders. I'm pretty much 95% clear. Chest acne was obliterated. I feel awesome. Give it a try. Take a break from your regimen and just use a rag/body scrub and soap. I just showered whenever I felt dirty which was usually only once a day. sometimes twice. Oh. And have you ever touched a back that was clear of acne? And like really smooth too? Well... I know that feeling every morning :dance: I'm just saing, give it a try.

edit: I used dove soap by the way. the one with 5% moisturizer.

Also, I've been eating healthier if that makes a difference.

Hey I think I'm going to give this a try cause nothing is really working for me. But I just wanted to know if you used the bar soap or the liquid body wash. And how long did it take to see the results. Thanks I'm really trying to get clear.

im just starting to do this, it seems that where i see acne is where the places i do not wash! The back is so hard to wash, you have to stretch your arms and sometimes painful for me so i tend not to wash there. Well since i rarely wash there i see acne all over the places i dont wash, The entire back and butt. I'm now using soap and cotton hand towels to wash my back now, its been 2 days since doing this.. ill let you know the results! Pretty sure scars will still remain but oh well. peace