Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
solo acnist

i need a formula for my face!

Help! I'm ten(don't ask!),and I NEED a formula(as in something like MaxClarity or Neutrogena or whatever)because i have a mild case of acne, around my nose and the border line of my hair and face. :redface: I'm so embarrased because i'm going to sixth grade and everyone will start to think i'm ugly(probably). :cry: I don't want to use the beno-beno-:think: okay,whatever dan told you guys to use.i need something like neutrogena like my phsycan said but the youngest they have is neutrogena teen and i'm going shopping for it with my mom this saturday(and I'm afraid that i'll be too young for it.I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED everyone's advice!!!!!!!!!Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-solo acnist :cry:

Help! I'm ten(don't ask!),and I NEED a formula(as in something like MaxClarity or Neutrogena or whatever)because i have a mild case of acne, around my nose and the border line of my hair and face. :redface: I'm so embarrased because i'm going to sixth grade and everyone will start to think i'm ugly(probably). :cry: I don't want to use the beno-beno-:think: okay,whatever dan told you guys to use.i need something like neutrogena like my phsycan said but the youngest they have is neutrogena teen and i'm going shopping for it with my mom this saturday(and I'm afraid that i'll be too young for it.I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED everyone's advice!!!!!!!!!Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-solo acnist :cry:

DO NOT USE NEUTROGENA! that stuff murders your skin,,, I just got acne at your age,,, go get the AcneFree. It is just like ProActiv (the one you see in commercials) but because your acne is mild just get regular AcneFree DO NOT GET AcneFree Severe because that will literally BURN your skin. I use Severe cuz my acne is more moderate but it hurts too.