Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi guys! I've been using Dan's regime (Cleanse, Treat, Moisturize) for about a year now and love it. It works with my mild acne great. However, I can't seem to shake my scars.

I just started using the apple cider vinegar technique about 2 weeks ago and am trying to stick to drinking 8 cups of lemon water a day. (http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Free-ish-Scar-Treatment-t4885.html) I haven't noticed a major difference in my scars, however. I'm not even quite sure what kind of scars I have, so I may not be using the right technique.

post-132334-1277854027_thumb.jpg

So, what kind of scarring do I have? Keep in mind I also have lots of freckles. (I circled the major scars) And any ideas on how to reduce the appearance of these scars?

post-132334-1277854027_thumb.jpg

i really cant tell if they are ice picks scars or not, do they like go inwards into the skin like a little hole?... or is it just a red mark..?! the picture isnt that clear really..

Sorry! It's my iPhone camera...

Anyways, they don't go inwards, so I would say they are just red marks. But I know they are scars. If I can get a better camera, I'll try to get a clearer picture.

Anyways, they don't go inwards, so I would say they are just red marks. But I know they are scars. If I can get a better camera, I'll try to get a clearer picture.

no worrys chuck!, seriously if they are red, 9 times out of 10 it means your skins still healing, so i really wouldn't worry about them to much, just give it plenty of time, as it always seems to take for ages. but its a good thing! :)

hope that helps.

no worrys chuck!, seriously if they are red, 9 times out of 10 it means your skins still healing, so i really wouldn't worry about them to much, just give it plenty of time, as it always seems to take for ages. but its a good thing! :)

hope that helps.

Thanks for your responses.

After you pointed out that they may just be red marks, I made the connection to check out the Red/Dark marks left after acne subforum. Hopefully I can find some tips in there that are more like what I'm dealing with!