Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kitty121

what are they? answers please

Hi,

If anyone can help i'd be very grateful.

I have lots of small under the skin spots, clustered together along my jawline, especially around a cyst i have on my jaw.

The just don't seen to go away regardless what i do, and if i squeeze one a small smount of white stuff comes out. They are skin coloured, and sometimes the areas where they are feels a little bit itchy, not much though.

I am not seeing my dermatologist till October, and can't get to see her before (in the uk).

I just am not sure what they are, are they simply normal acne?

Hi,

If anyone can help i'd be very grateful.

I have lots of small under the skin spots, clustered together along my jawline, especially around a cyst i have on my jaw.

The just don't seen to go away regardless what i do, and if i squeeze one a small smount of white stuff comes out. They are skin coloured, and sometimes the areas where they are feels a little bit itchy, not much though.

I am not seeing my dermatologist till October, and can't get to see her before (in the uk).

I just am not sure what they are, are they simply normal acne?

It could be an allergic reaction to something you are eating...have you added anything new to your diet lately? Or maybe a new cleanser? When I switched cleansers back last summer I had an itchy type rash of small under the skin pimples along my jawline that disappeared as soon as I stopped using the new cleanser (st.ives apricot scrub).

Good luck!