Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Del!

Not getting email updates??

Just wondering if any of the mods can tell me why I do not get email notifications when people reply to a thread? I always tick the box but only 50% of the time will I get an email notification....

Its frustrating coz I have responses sometimes that I dont see for days!!

Any ideas??

xxx

Which notification option are you choosing? Are you making sure that you always opt for either Delayed (notification if you're not currently active on the boards) or Immediate (immediate notification whether or not you're on the currently active on the boards) notification?

Which notification option are you choosing? Are you making sure that you always opt for either Delayed (notification if you're not currently active on the boards) or Immediate (immediate notification whether or not you're on the currently active on the boards) notification?

I only have one option under each post, how do I change it?

In the upper right corner of every thread, there's an 'Options' dropdown menu. Choose the 'Track This Topic' option, and you should be redirected to a page with the following options:

-No Email Notification

This option will not send out any email notification but will retain the topic or forum in your subscriptions panel.

-Delayed Emailed Notification

This option will send out a notification if a new topic or reply has been made and you're not active on the board.

-Immediate Email Notification

This option will send out a notification immediately after a new topic or reply has been made regardless of your activity.

-Daily Email Digest

This option will send out a daily digest showing all new replies or topics for that day

-Weekly Email Digest

This option will send out a weekly digest showing all new replies or topics for that week

Thank you - again!

In the upper right corner of every thread, there's an 'Options' dropdown menu. Choose the 'Track This Topic' option, and you should be redirected to a page with the following options:

-No Email Notification

This option will not send out any email notification but will retain the topic or forum in your subscriptions panel.

-Delayed Emailed Notification

This option will send out a notification if a new topic or reply has been made and you're not active on the board.

-Immediate Email Notification

This option will send out a notification immediately after a new topic or reply has been made regardless of your activity.

-Daily Email Digest

This option will send out a daily digest showing all new replies or topics for that day

-Weekly Email Digest

This option will send out a weekly digest showing all new replies or topics for that week