Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi! Is there anyone here who is pretty and who have acne? I used to be one of the hottest girls in class in seventh grade but I still have acne scars allthough I have used roaccutane. I am thinking in perhaps becoming a model. Do you have any suggestions?

Lol stuck up much? Anyways... Models have skin problems you just dont see it because when there picture is taken they are either wearing a crap ton of airbrush make up, or the photographer takes it into photoshop and makes there skin look perfect.

there are many many good looking people who have acne, and many famous people (and models) that have had some form of acne.

it all depends on what kind of model you want to be as well- for example if you wanted to be a fashion model you have to be tall, incredibly thin and distinctive looking; having said that I am those three and would never ever consider myself to be good looking enough to model. It's all subjective!