Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Both of these brands of Pantothenic Acid are manufactured for megadosage, i.e. acne treatment. I took NOW for three months, saw no results, and I'm on my fourth month of Vitacure, with bare min. success.

Has said brand been a failure for anyone else? Would Evolution-X be a better choice or about the same?

Also, could three months of a particular brand maybe not be enough? Would six months show some healing prospect?

I already know the suppression-only upside to antibiotics and that the disaster known as Accutane may not cure the affliction at all, but if the results for B5 have been few to none thus far, I'd like to think there's still some hope, with either extended usage, a change of brands, or both...

Oh and if you work for either of these companies, do my need for info and your own dignity a favor and at least post under an alternate screen name so you can be honest.

i would advise taking evo x and at least stick with it for 6 months. if evo x doesnt work, then screw it b5 just isnt for you

i took swansons for about six months and the results have been inconsistent. now ive been on evo x for a few days, and im hoping it can be more consistent...the reason why ive choosen evo x is because it claims to have a more potent amount of b5 plus other vitamins that are good for skin such as zinc, and other b vitamins. so im assuming that this the best it gets. so if this doesnt work for me, im going to have to choose something different

try acnemiracle it did good for me, Im testing evolution X now and its rubbish in comparison. Been evolution X for 40 days now.

That's it? No further feedback?

All this hoopla about B5 and no one's chappin' up about which brand they use...

I'm in the middle of the 4th month of VitaCure and seeing *some* improvement, but not enough. Should I stay for another two months with this, or should I go with Evo-X...?

Sorry about not replying sooner.

Seriousley dont use shitty evolution X, its pure crap. I know B5 works for me as I was clear till I started messing around with different types of B5. Acnemiracle very good. www.acnemiracle.com they sell it in powdered form, very cheap and lasts a long time. They currently have a new type which is B5 complete which will be the most potent B5 on the market. Im thinking about being a re-seller for this company, I have no ideas tho if many people will be interested in buying from me. Do yourself a favour mate, use acnemiracle I aint heard anyone else say a bad thing about them.

Cheers

Droog

I dont think brand really matters because the ingrediants still remain the same. I have taken B5 from the most expensive brand to the cheapest and still received the same exact results. Now. I am on the cheap brand which is SWANSONS at $21 for 500caps 500mgs. I have probable tried 4 types of brands and all had the same affect. Oh and by the way I am 90% clear. All i have are old acne blemishes.

I dont think brand really matters because the ingrediants still remain the same.  I have taken B5 from the most expensive brand to the cheapest and still received the same exact results.  Now. I am on the cheap brand which is SWANSONS at $21 for 500caps 500mgs.  I have probable tried 4 types of brands and all had the same affect.  Oh and by the way I am 90% clear.  All i have are old acne blemishes.