Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jayboy.

NEED feedback asap! :)

Hi guys I just received my products in the mail today, and am going to start using it tonight. I bought the BP plus the AHA +. Before this I have been on a topical cream for a few years which had 5% BP in it already. I am guessing that my skin is already accustomed to the BP, so is it safe to say that I can begin using the AHA immediately?

I am thinking of using it at night as a moisturizer after the BP..and maybe tomorrow as a spot treatment or moisturizer also. Any thoughts?? Thank!

Even though you've used BP in the past, I'd still recommend holding off on the AHA for a bit. Most people that have used BP previously haven't used it in the same large amounts that The Regimen calls for, so their skin still needs time to adjust.

For the first few weeks, just stick to the three Regimen steps: cleansing, treating with BP, and moisturizing with a non-AHA moisturizer.

depends how much BP you were using in my opinion. take a look at the suggestions and such on the site that show how much BP you are going to be using and putting on your face. if thats pretty close to the amount you were using before, i see no problem. i transitioned into it without waiting and i did fine because i had been using some 10% BP before.

however, if this is a lot more than you've used before, just wait and get used to this amount first.