Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
front242

which moisturizer is the best for the dry skin

i was wondering which moisturizer is best for dry skin.

i have heard that Cetaphil is good

but i hear that eucrin is really good too so i dont know which one

I am also just starting accutane. My friend that has been on accutane for a while and has had great results told me to use the regular Cetaphil. Its worked great for him. I really liked the eucerin moisturizer with the aha, but i read somewhere that its not good to uses aha while on accutane. Ive also read it works good with it to get rid of peeling skin. So id say go with cetaphil and use a lot, and if that doesn't work go with eucerin. Hope that helped a bit.

I personally used the Cetaphil, it felt great but it made my face look so damn oily. Best mosturizer i have tried and i know the product here is hated but the mosturizer is damn good. Its Proactiv Oil Free Mosturizer with SPF 15. Give the Cetaphil a try, may be good for ya.

I use the "Dermatologist Recommended" Neutrogena Body Moisturizer. Works pretty well for me...it gets the job done.

My dermatologist gave me a sample of DML Moisturizing Lotion. It worked great, without any greasy after effects or "shiny face syndrome". And best of all, no induced breakouts from it.

I reccomend using Aveeno Facial Moiturizer.. Works great.. doesn't leave a greasy shiny residue.. Calms peeling skin better than Cetaphil..

Cetaphil made my face look disgusting and greasy even if I just applied a little bit. Use PURPOSE, it's the best if you dont want an oily face. (Im on accutane too)

Eucerin is alright but PURPOSE is way better.