Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am not one to post about anything but I have to spread the news about the wonders of this medication. I've had zero side affects, none. My derm took me from 50mgs in one month that seemed to do little or nothing for my acne to 75mgs the second and within days of going to the higher dosage I started to dramatcially clear up. I'm 44 and wish I had discovered this years and years ago. My derm started me on this course after Retin A microgel took the mild acne I'd gone in for treatment for and turned it into this horrible all over my face rash reminiscent of prickly heat. I told her about this website and all the very positive posts about spironactolone. I now take three pills at the same time every day and I have smooth, clear pimple free skin that I wash with Cetephil for oily skin and do a weekly fruit acid peel and I've got the skin I've always hoped and prayed for. It even made my chest and back breakouts stop. It is wonderful and I recommend it to anyone who has tried everything else and gotten poor results. THIS med is what Allure and all the other beauty magazines should be talking about in those endless skin articles. It's the real cure for acne.