Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mo93i

Closed Comedones

Hi I'm Mo 17 i never got any good answers on this topic so now i know what it is called it is called comedonal acne im guessing its clogged pores there around my mouth like really close to my lip and around my mouth and there also on my cheeks there like only visible if i smile or puff out my cheeks.there full with puss. my face will seem so much clearer if these were gone.

These so called comedones never showed until I moved to Mississippi where it's real humid , so I think the weather, shampoo and toothpaste have something to do with it!

When I pick them they leave scars and it's really annoying.

I went to a dermatologist and he said it's difficult to treat and then he gave me "atralin" a type of retinoin, and I have been using it for the past week and all it is doin is drying up my upper lip and irritating it very badly, and ever since I started using it I started breaking out bad!

So finally I would really appreciate it if someone had a good remedy that will be effective and will leave no marks in the process.

Thank You

Pace and love

Mo