Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pnau

Accutane Question New

Hey,

I've been on a form of accutane for about 10 or so days now and i'm 17 and male.

My acne has gone almost completely apart from a few pimples and red marks now.

My skins pretty dry and lips are dry all that..

From personal experience if its all gone now will it all come back after a while.. or should it not get too much worse?

Thanks

Hey,

I've been on a form of accutane for about 10 or so days now and i'm 17 and male.

My acne has gone almost completely apart from a few pimples and red marks now.

My skins pretty dry and lips are dry all that..

From personal experience if its all gone now will it all come back after a while.. or should it not get too much worse?

Thanks

for your acne to be entirely gone in 17 days really is something! great stuff :D having said that, there is still a chance that you'll break out (although i guess if you're clear you've been through or managed to avoid the initial breakout!)- and it's best to stay on accutane for... well it's hard to say if you're more or less clear now! see how it goes, maybe you can stop after 4 or even 3 months! it's all down to your derm :)

Oh and i just realised you might of meant AFTER the drug- a few people have a full relapse (IE full on acne), then the rest (from what i've read/ seen) half remain entirely spot free and others get the occasional spot.

haha.. its 10 days.. 17s my age sorry haha.. and yeah like 10 days ive been on it for not off it..

thanks for your reply.

peace

haha.. its 10 days.. 17s my age sorry haha.. and yeah like 10 days ive been on it for not off it..

thanks for your reply.

peace

aye i got in a muddle :D still very surprising you got clear in 10 days- either your acne was extremely mild, or you were very very lucky :D as i said fingers crossed you stay clear! :)