Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey (:

my name is miley, im 14 and from the uk (:

i wouldent say ive nessaserily got acne but i have very much spots and pimples and blackheads and so on, i have had these for around a year or two, and in the past month they have gotten freaquently worse over time. yes i have tried every single product on the high street but nothing has seemed to work. Then i typed acne in google and this website has come up, as i have tried everything i might aswell try this. I have already been looking at some photos and there sure have been some amazing results, if this could work for me i would be a

SMILEY MILEY (; x

I'm also from the UK :) Maybe you should try getting a doctors appointment or looking at the reviews on this site. I read about baking soda and apple cider vinegar and its really working out for me.

Edited by J'aime

@ J'amie

I read about baking soda and apple cider vinegar and its really working out for me.

Don't use that! They will just come back within a few days. Use TCP. Really helps out, and gets rid of the problem.

Hey miley and welcome to the org. ^_^ I hope you have success with the regime or whatever products you end up trying. I know it can be frustrating but hang in there. We are all in it with you. =)

I would start using Dan's regimen. Don't fall for the treatments you find on supermarket shelves, their all pretty much useless. Try his AHA for the few spots you seem to have, if it gets worse go on to his full treatment.