Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ballaballa

Stopped Minocycline..

Yea i stopped Mino after 3-4 weeks on it because i dont want to get more pimples after i stop taking it or doing any internal damage. Im just using Benzamycin and its not working that as well as it did with mino. I dont have THAT many pimple but i do have ALOT of hyperpigmentation. Should i see a derm now? because my doctor prescribed mino.

Woah!! Mino causes INTERNAL DAMANGE? If so-- I'm getting off it ASAP. I've been taking it for three days now.

I dont think it causes internal damage so your ok. Maybe for the people that take it for like a year or something. I just dont want to do something that only temporaly fixes it.

The only internal damage mino or any other antibiotic can really do is to kill the bacteria in your gut.

This will give you a nasty case of diarrhea. If you want to prevent it then take a pro-biotic supplement to help replenish them.

mino doesnt do any internal damage. relax. where do you guys get your information from anyway?