Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paparazzi25

Salicylic Acid cleanser on the regimen?

I have used the regimen using Dan's products for about a month and have not seen MUCH results but I know its supposed to take about 3 months, anyways... Next time I order I think I will just use Dan's BP and buy a different cleanser and ESPECIALLY Moisturizer. My friend has flawless skin (we are both teenagers) so acne is common problem for us. And he introduced me to his regimen which is VERY close to Dan's... He uses a 2.0% Salicylic Acid cleanser (instead of a gentle one), smears Benzoyl Peroxide all over his face (I'm not sure how much he uses or whether it is 2.5%, 5%, or 10%) and then moisturizes. He tells me he has never heard of Acne.org or Dan's regimen and found it through curiosity. I was surprised that he is ok with a Salicylic Acid cleanser since your not supposed to combine SA and BP together. But I am wondering if the regimen will still work effectively if I get rid of my Gentle cleanser for an SA cleanser? anybody know or able to reccomend a certain one? (im not sure which one he uses)