Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JonoB

Benefits of Acne.Org Moisturizer

Hi, I was wondering whether someone could list the benefits of using the Moisturiser

Thanks - JonoB

Doesn't break me out, doesn't clog pores, and keeps skin moisturized. It also is relatively inexpensive....

Yes they would work best together. The moisturizer was made to be light and less irritating I would only use the acne.org products for now and maybe if you see something else that you want to try in the future go right ahead!

I'm not on the Acne.org regimen anymore (I have an extreme sensitivity to BP) but I still use Dan's cleanser and moisturizer every day. I really think they are the best products on the market and are priced fairly. The moisturizer does not cause breakouts and really does the job... I have dry sensitive yet acne-prone skin and it does not break me out at all. Also, I just love supporting Dan. I think he is an amazing person who does so much to support the cause and I would so rather buy his products than something made by a big corporation.

joeyci91-- The sunscreen you bought sounds good. You'll probably need to reapply the sunscreen if you're in the sun all day-- just be as gentle as possible. I would also recommend wearing a hat while you're outside-- that's just added sun protection that won't clog your pores.

joeyci91-- The sunscreen you bought sounds good. You'll probably need to reapply the sunscreen if you're in the sun all day-- just be as gentle as possible. I would also recommend wearing a hat while you're outside-- that's just added sun protection that won't clog your pores.

Thanks for the help

Edited by joeyci91