Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blazay33

What can a dermatologist do with pockmarks

Hey guys, i have pockmarks on the side of my forehead, i was wondering if there was some sort of an injection a dermatologist could inject to help fill in the pockmarks. Do these injections come with my checkup service or would i need to purchase them seperately, iv'e had cortisone injected into other scars before which came complimentary with each appointment but was wondering if it'd be the same with the pockmarks. I read the results last 6 months for the injections? How dramatic can they change the appearance of the pockmarks? What other sorts of options do i have.. I am insured and was thinking why not get them injected by my dermatologist instead of gambling with scrubs

you can try the injections, they are not covered by insurance. Personally, I am sorry I ever wasted money on injections, because they simply did not work on me. Perhaps the first week I saw a difference, but then it would leave and more often than not I would end up with a breakout. I am officially done trying injections.