Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
UKAlegre

my kind of acne? how to treat it :-)

my facts...

i go red easily when doing physical exercise, i go the gym everyday and it is to the extent people have commented on the redness, so it isn't just 'normal' gym redness.

i had small bumps on my head which disappeared with the anti dandruff shampoo and athletes foot cream applied to forehead.

i can small spots around mouth, under chin and near nose

I am on TETRALYSAL pills, 1 a day.

what kind of acne do i have and how do i cure it?

thanks.

post-130263-1277576887_thumb.jpg

post-130263-1277576985_thumb.jpg

post-130263-1277576995_thumb.jpg

post-130263-1277576887_thumb.jpg

post-130263-1277576985_thumb.jpg

post-130263-1277576995_thumb.jpg

Edited by UKAlegre

the eyes thing was abit of fun, i am not hiding my identity, people who know me - know i dont like my skin!!

Edited by UKAlegre

the eyes thing was abit of fun, i am not hiding my identity, people who know me - know i dont like my skin!!

I am sorry when I opened it I only saw the eyes picture and the title was test!! I swear hahah I don't know what happened, sorry about that. Now I am going to go check out your skin

Is this what your skin usually looks like? It looks pretty great to me... mild acne? It looks like you only have a few spots. I would say it's hormonal or something? What has your skin care regimen been like?

it has its good and bad days, the pictures were taken today and today is a fairly bad day

especially the two big spots, one either side of my mouth

i also get spots on my back alot worse, and a couple of out breaks on my chest...

i put on my cream from the doctor - which makes my skin 'shiny(? wrong word)

hormonal acne - i am 20 and have been a regular at the gym for 6 months now

thing is, it has really clear days, which suggests to me my skin is capable of it - its just maintaining it

really confusing paragraph above but i am no expert and can't really explain the situation

it has its good and bad days, the pictures were taken today and today is a fairly bad day

especially the two big spots, one either side of my mouth

i also get spots on my back alot worse, and a couple of out breaks on my chest...

i put on my cream from the doctor - which makes my skin 'shiny(? wrong word)

hormonal acne - i am 20 and have been a regular at the gym for 6 months now

thing is, it has really clear days, which suggests to me my skin is capable of it - its just maintaining it

really confusing paragraph above but i am no expert and can't really explain the situation

Hmmm. What cream did the doctor give you? Haha and no problem, it's always tough trying to figure it out. What kind of face wash and moisturizer do you use??

i would say mild (very cute looking by the way, lol!!) have you tried dans regimen?

Haha yeah you look a little bit like Jude Law, except without the receding hairline :)

ye - agreed!!

my facts...

i go red easily when doing physical exercise, i go the gym everyday and it is to the extent people have commented on the redness, so it isn't just 'normal' gym redness.

i had small bumps on my head which disappeared with the anti dandruff shampoo and athletes foot cream applied to forehead.

thanks.

How did the foot cream work on spots? Im intrigued!!! in terms of a cure, i think BP would work really well as it is so mild and your skin doesnt look irritated. How long have you been on the antbiotics? Using a topical alongside the antibiotics can be helpful and some say it helps with bacteria resistance to the amtibiotics - Im not scientific though so dont quote me!

Edited by DEL XX

my facts...

thanks.

Cute eyes. ;)

johnson and johnson clean and clear fash wash

Daktarin gold for athletes foot, i apply a small amount on my forehead

ketoconazole anti dandruff shampoo, i apply to my forehead and chest area - leave it for 8 minutes and then wash off

its not awful by any means, but i just want to be perfectly clear

THE DOCTOR PRESCRIBED CREAM IS: Skinoren

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100002394.html

i would say mild (very cute looking by the way, lol!!) have you tried dans regimen?

haha thanks!

where is dans regime, i will go and look for it, but feel free to post a link if possible, ta

I find this hilarious. Your two spots are the exact same position as mine. Yeah I would suggest Dan's regimen. However you skin looks great, cheer up.

Your acne looks a lot like mine. I have a lot of redness at the moment and like 4-5 "real" spots. My forehead has quite a few skin colored bumps (not big though. . . likt pen point size). You can see my post and pics here: My topic (last post is the most recent). I'm still not sure what to do about mine. . . . Blah. I may try a zinc/chromium supplement to see if it helps any. . . even if it helps with redness that would be amazing.

I have sensitive skin (see signature) so its hard to find products that don't cause problems (redness, too drying, breaking out, etc).