Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
10itemsorless

Confused about AHA and BP?

Dan tried using the AHA for one application and the BP for the other, and it didn't work very well for him. I'd recommend sticking with applying the BP at both applications and using the AHA in place of your regular moisturizer a few times a week (morning or evening, your choice).

Dan tried using the AHA for one application and the BP for the other, and it didn't work very well for him. I'd recommend sticking with applying the BP at both applications and using the AHA in place of your regular moisturizer a few times a week (morning or evening, your choice).

Well, do I use the AHA after the BP a few times a week?????

Thanks! :)

If you've been on The Regimen for at least a month or so, and your skin is adjusted to the full amount of BP, you can try using the AHA two or three times a week in place of your regular moisturizer. So on those nights (or mornings, if you decide to use the AHA in the morning), you'd cleanse, wait a few minutes, apply your BP, wait a few minutes, and then apply the AHA.