Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello,

I am pretty clear now after 6 months on the regimen. I get compliments on how my skin looks. :) Thanks Dan!

Now I was wanting to know if it is okay for reduce the amount of pumps of BP I use. I currently use 1 pump of BP when I used to use 2 pumps. I found that 2 pumps is way too much for me because it made my skin red but I still think that 1 pump is too much for me as well because it still causes my skin to flake. I want to know if it is okay I reduce it to 1/2 pump?

I also use AHA after the BP dries..and jojoba oil.

I get breakouts but only 1 or 2 pimples every 2 weeks. I have been taking very good care of my skin.

I did follow Dan's regimen pretty much spot on when I first started though.

You can try moving down to 1/2 pump and see how that works for you. You might be able to stay clear with that much (I use slightly less than a pump once a day, and that's enough for me). Go ahead and try it, and see how your skin handles it. You may need to do a little fine tuning to figure out exactly how much the minimum amount you need to stay clear is.

On weekends I only use the regimen twice a week instead of 4.

I just feel it makes my skin red if I use too much.

I have also been using a black mask and pore cleaner as part of the regiment.

Just keep in mind that changing, adding, or leaving out steps can affect how well The Regimen works and how it affects your skin.

Using the mask and pore cleaner may be leading to some of the dryness you're experiencing.