Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok so im on dans regimen its been about 46 days and i have a cyst on my right cheek and left is clear however i o have some scars and red marks that will fade in time hopefully. im going to continue using the bp and see if it keeps me clear.

HOWEVER I HAVE DRIED SKIN I AM GOING TO BE BUYING JOJOBA OIL but along with that any 1 reccomend anything else to moisturise get rid of flaky skin.

what about this>

Product Description:

Jason Vitamin E Oil 5,000 IU - 95% Organic, Jason Vitamin E Oil 5,000 I.U. nourishes, moisturizes and helps regenerate the skin. This natural antioxidant combination of Almond, Apricot, Avocado and Wheat Germ Oil protects against fine lines and wrinkles, leaving skin silky smooth.

This vitamin oil's ability to deeply penetrate the skin has made it one of the most widely used natural oils today. Topical application of natural Vitamin E can help prevent the damage from the environmental elements. Applying Vitamin E after sun or wind exposure can help ease sunburn and soothe skin.

Topical use of natural Vitamin E helps decrease the appearance and roughness of wrinkles. This vitamin oil helps improve elasticity and helps promote healing of damaged skin.

INGREDIENTS FOR Jason Vitamin E Oil:

• Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil* and/or Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*

• Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)

• Natural Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)

• Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil

• Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil

• Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil

• Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil

• Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil

• Lecithin

• Essential Oil Blend

* Certified Organic

ANY OTHER OILS I COULD ADD EXTERNALLY???????????????????

Absolute Aromas Almond Sweet

Absolute Aromas Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus amygdalus)is a popular oil for any type of massage. Suitable for all skin types. Especially good for slightly dry or sensitive skin. Use on its own or as a carrier oil to mix with Absolute Aromas Essential Oils.

what abut the above.?

or this lol

Product Description:

JASON Aloe Vera Beauty Oil - 100% Organic JASON 100% Certified Organic Aloe Vera Oil instantly relieves dryness and protects against sun damage. Rich and healing, skin is softened and nourished. This Pure organic Beauty Oil leaves skin satiny smooth. Mild and gentle for sensitive skin!

INGREDIENTS FOR USE OF JASON Aloe Vera Beauty Oil - 100% Organic:

• Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil

• Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel

• Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil

• Certified Organic

im sooo confusedddd

i dont no where to get argan oil im from the uk and they seem pretty expensive.ive found one store but its out of stock there :(

also does anyone knopw if this is an ok jojoba oil to use

Product Description:

Jason Jojoba Oil 100% Pure - 100% Organic, Jason 100% Certified Organic Jojoba Oil, rich in Vitamin E is a natural moisturizer that softens and protects skin. It mimics the natural oils that are naturally found in the skin to balance and normalize your complexion. The appearance of blemishes, black heads, and large pores are minimized. It is soothing for rosacea, dermatitis, and encourages healing.

it doesnt look like the roght colour though