Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ToughLove

should I start using AHA?

i been on dans regimen for a month and 9 days and tbh and don't get zits anymore(i only have like 2-3 small zits)..the problem with my face is the redness, whiteheads that are sticking out more than ever around my nose,chin, and cheek areas, I also have uneven texture on my left cheek that look like small scars(but they are not scars).. Is it time to use AHA? or should I wait until my second month on the regimen?

If your skin has adjusted to the full amount of BP, you can add in the AHA now, if you'd like. I recommend starting out by using it 2-3 times a week for a few weeks to see how your skin does with it. Then, if that goes well, you can try using more often if you want (although I, and others, have found that 2-3 times a week is plenty).

If your skin has adjusted to the full amount of BP, you can add in the AHA now, if you'd like. I recommend starting out by using it 2-3 times a week for a few weeks to see how your skin does with it. Then, if that goes well, you can try using more often if you want (although I, and others, have found that 2-3 times a week is plenty).

thanks a lot :)