Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ltwyl

Is the mositurizer a must?

Hey guys

I just started the regimen 2 days ago and im pretty excited. Sadly i've had 3 more pimples form since but i'm probably guessing its suppose to happen. This issue i'm having is the mositurizer, my skin after applying the mositruizer becomes very oily, and my skin seems fine without mositruzing at all even after bp.

Is it viable for me to skip mositruzing all together in this case? I'm not drying or even flaking out aswell =S.

Sometimes it can take a little while for the dryness that comes with using BP to show up. Using moisturizer is important because it helps to keep your skin healthy and balanced.

This is from the Biggest Mistakes Page:

Removing Regimen steps: The Regimen works as outlined, so it is important that you not skip any of the steps. Cleanse, apply BP and moisturize twice daily, every day.

You don't have to use a ton of BP and a ton of moisturizer, just the right amount. And perhaps you can try other moisturizer that fits your skin.

You don't have to use a ton of BP and a ton of moisturizer, just the right amount. And perhaps you can try other moisturizer that fits your skin.

The regimen calls for a lot of BP, so yes, you do have to use a lot of BP for the regimen.