Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everyone, Im using BP Benzac [GALDERMA LABORATOIRES FRANCE] 2.5% for about 2 1/2 months, I´ve been results :surprised: so I´m very happy, by the way I´m just using BP not any moisturizer, jojoba oil cause I have not found any but i´ll search on the drugstore.

:question: My Question it´s about the sun, I use plenty of BP after taking my daily shower but then I go outside and I've heard it's bad to take sun using lemon, and other stuff, is the same recommendation with benzoyl peroxide? and why ? Do I need sunscreen? THANKS GUYS !!!

:cool:

Edited by arnold_86

In my opinion (and that of my dermatologists) it is very important to wear a sunscreen. The sun can damage your skin causing skin cancer and wrinkles. This damage will hinder your skin's ability to heal itself (and your acne). As for the use of BP, in my own experience it does make my skin very sensitive, especially to sunlight, so I never ever go outside without a sunscreen or hat.