Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blackandwhite

What are your thoughts on peel 4000 for PIHP?

Looking for solutions to red marks left from acne, I came across this site with with skin peels. This is the one that everyone seems to like the best. Peel 4000. Apparently, you put it on, and in 6 days, your skin begins to peel (like crazy) and you get a brand new, fresh, clean layer of skin. I haven't found any negative reviews so far. What do you think? If you tried it, please inform me of what it's like, and if it worked. Thanks

Here is the site if you want to check it out:

The website is skin culture dot com

Edited by blackandwhite

Looking for solutions to red marks left from acne, I came across this site with with skin peels. This is the one that everyone seems to like the best. Peel 4000. Apparently, you put it on, and in 6 days, your skin begins to peel (like crazy) and you get a brand new, fresh, clean layer of skin. I haven't found any negative reviews so far. What do you think? If you tried it, please inform me of what it's like, and if it worked. Thanks

Here is the site if you want to check it out:

The website is skin culture dot com

I really hope your still looking back to see if somerone replied as it has been ages now, but I will still liek to leave a reply! :)

I have actually done the skin culture peel 4000 last summer!

The cream really really burns when you apply it, mostly the 1st time, but then after about 20 mins it goes down and leaves a tingle sensation. but the burning feeling was really bad! But belive me, it was still tolerble. nothing thats going to make you faint

So anyway, the 2nd night of applygin the cream the burning was less, and less even more on the 4th night when actually I hardly felt any burning.

Your face turns a tan colour for the first few days and then for me it started peeling on day 6. It actually took a total of 12 days for me. And even though this peel did not get RID of my red acne marks it did definetly improve them by about 50 percent! thats the main reason I did the peel, and im glad i did it cos it did improve my skin.

However it did not help at all with acne, thats cos its not really supposed to anyway.

Because I still had acne after that, I have actually ordered my second peel! and I am going to start it in a few days.

During the process you HAVE to stay indoors 24/7 because yrou face is literally peeling of thick skin, which by the way is NOT painful whatsoever.

Hope this helps! Message me if you need more help :)